Close
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

Entrance to the Workshop

1-on-1 time with Alena

Awaken Your Strengths

Break Free & Live is now over, enter your email below to receive updates on future events!

$39

Awakening to Your Strengths, Abilities and Endless Opportunities.

February 17th, 9:30 AM

Bring a Friend for FREE

Thank You to ALL Who Attended!

AND


92% of people never achieve their New Year’s Resolutions? One starts to ask themselves, how did the other 8% do it?


Are you feeling like your in a rut?

"Why Do I Feel Stuck?"

The Great Wayne Dyer once said, “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.”

Did you know...


79% of women reported that money is their main cause of stress.

  • Gain the tools to overcome what is “blocking” your Success
  • Open your Mind with a scientific proven method to new possibilities
  • Awaken your strengths and abilities.
  • Understand, through exercises and concepts, how to live each day to your fullest, happiest potential.
  • Leave all frustration and confusion behind and FINALLY… BREAK FREE AND LIVE!

We all want a deeper understanding of ourselves. Maybe we want this to break free of old habits or want to change our thinking so we aren’t trapped by the ideologies of our parents. Either way, this type of thinking stops our ability to achieve what we really want in life and hinders our success.

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET IN 2018!

Learn from the mind behind the International Best Seller, “The Prison Effect”

I want to invite you on a journey to...

ALENA CHAPMAN

Most of us just want to feel like we are living for a purpose. Like our life is going in the right direction. Join me as we discover how to shift our mindset to a positive thought process and enjoy everything this universe has to offer.

Alena Chapman is an International Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Coach, and Entrepreneur. She has dedicated her life to helping others discover their true desires and create happy, fulfilling lives. She has studied self-improvement for over 10 years. During this journey Alena has developed a strong understanding of why people stay stuck in lives they do not want to live. Through book writing, her weekly email newsletters, and conducting on-line group coaching sessions, Alena joyfully pursues her passion of leading people to new lives in which they experience their highest levels of happiness, confidence, strength, and purpose.

Available at